Saturday, January 14, 2012

How much Is an average car stereo system installation?

I would like to install a new stereo inside my car, but I'm tight on cash considering I'm only in high school. I would like to know The cheapest way to get it done right, so I dont get jipped. Any ideas?How much Is an average car stereo system installation?
Doing it yourself is the cheapest way. Asking for help on car audio forums will help get the job done right.



www.caraudio.com

www.down4sound.com

www.realmofexcursion.com/forum

www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum

www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum

www.downsouthbassproductions.com



Plenty of knowledgeable ppl, just post a thread asking the same questionHow much Is an average car stereo system installation?
Well typically if when you buy the system from somewhere like Dukes Car they will install for free.

I bought my system from a smaller audio shop and they installed for free.



My best guess " as I install myself, my father taught me " would be under $50How much Is an average car stereo system installation?
best buy. let them do the work u can get it under warranty if they mess up

No comments:

Post a Comment