Monday, January 23, 2012

Where can I go to get my car stereo replaced?

I have a 2005 Toyota Corolla, the basic model.



I want to replace my car radio but does the dealership do that? If not, where else can I go to get it replaced? Also, if I buy just any car stereo from walmart, will they be able to replace it or does it have to be compatible with my car or something?Where can I go to get my car stereo replaced?
I would recommend going to crutchfields website. you can search for a stereo by your car, so you'll know exactly what fits, and what you'll need. Then, write down what you light, and shop around. Crutchfield is hella expensive. I buy from there only when I can't find something locally cheaper.



If you get a replacement from toyota, they will end up charging you a ton for a really low quality stereo.
  • yamaha atv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment