Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is it possible to upgrade to a different newer model car stereo faceplate with an older stereo system?

I have a pioneer stereo in my car right now, the faceplate model is a DEH-1600. Could i get a newer add-on with ipod compatibility? Would I have to replace the whole stereo or is there a easier way. I have the FM transmitter but I'm tired of the static interference.Is it possible to upgrade to a different newer model car stereo faceplate with an older stereo system?
I highly doubt that you can just replace the face plate and get all the new functionality of a new stereo. and even if you could, I imagine it would be very hard to by just a face plate. and if you could by just a face plate it would probably cost close to the same amount as a new stereo.



you might want to just get a new stereo. you can get one that has all the functionality you need for around 100 bucks.Is it possible to upgrade to a different newer model car stereo faceplate with an older stereo system?
I don't think that will work. Kinda nice Idea though. Maybe they will come up with such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment