Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can I listen to my laptop over my car stereo?

I'm going on a 13 hour road trip and would like to listen to my collection of podcasts on my iTunes library. How can I listen in through my car stereo speakers? I've tried the transmitters on my iPod and they don't work very well. I'd like to be able to wire to my stereo somehow.



Thanks... Tracy

PS: I have a macbook.How can I listen to my laptop over my car stereo?
You would have to have an auxillary input jack into your car stereo. If you had this you would be able to plug your iPod directly into your car stereo instead of using your laptop.How can I listen to my laptop over my car stereo?
good luck. if your car stereo does not have a usb hub then you can't. they do make a usb to rca wire but you'll be required to plug it to the back of your stereos aux input if it has one.

example:

http://mobile.jensen.com/jensen/JensenPr鈥?/a>

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/202331鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment