Monday, January 23, 2012

Who is better car stereo one or tas electronics of toledo?

I have been wanting to get an automatic car starter for my car. i have the keyless entry on my car. i am not sure which place is better, car stereo one or tas electronics? anyone have any personal experience that you can recommend?Who is better car stereo one or tas electronics of toledo?
i live in South Bend IN, and i wont let any audio store even touch my car, excecpt the TAS on telegraph road. Javin really takes care of me there. i've made the trip 4 or 5 times from south bend. he's done my alarm/remote start, my custom door panels, and god only knows what else. TAS for the win.



good luckWho is better car stereo one or tas electronics of toledo?
I know it's probably a little late now, but both suck. Steve from Car Stero one is a joke, I mean, have you seen there website?! Both have horrible customer service, specially if your a girl. I went in for quotes and they tried charging me WAY too much! I honestly don't recomend either.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment