Thursday, January 19, 2012

How to receive a clearer fm transmitter car stereo signal?

So I don't have the money for a fancy kit to add audio to my car stereo. I bought an iTrip, but living close to a major city (and driving through it often) makes it really difficult to use. You might find a station that is relatively clear, but seconds later, it's bombarded with competing signal.

My fm transmitter bought in http://www.fmheroes.comI think the quality is pretty good.How to receive a clearer fm transmitter car stereo signal?
Remove your car's antenna. You will now be able to pick any radio station to broadcast the iTrip through, without worry of competing signals. I have driven from Ventura, through Los Angeles, and all the way to San Deigo without having to change the iTrip's station once.

You need to have the relatively close to the stereo for the best sound. This should work with any FM transmitting device.

I wish I would have thought of this prior simple trick prior to my drive home from Macworld Expo a couple years ago -- even driving near/through relatively small cities, my FM transmitter became basically worthless. This is also getting harder to do, as many cars now feature integrated antennas.

And http://www.fmheroes Really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment