Thursday, January 19, 2012

What iPod adapter will work with my car stereo?

I have an iPod Touch (1st gen) that I'd love to be able to listen to in my car, which has a JVC stereo, model KD-S14. It has the aux head jack on the faceplate, but I have no idea what kind of cable I need to connect my iPod and JVC's website isn't much help.



Help please? Thanks in advance!What iPod adapter will work with my car stereo?
What you need to do is go down to like Radio Shack or Best Buy and buy a "Stereo Audio Cable."



It looks like this:

http://www.frontx.com/pro/c217_054p2.gif

Although you may find one that doesn't have a straight connector, but a L shaped connector like most headphones (it's all the same).



Basically you'll be looking for a cable with a connector on either end and they both look like headphone connectors. They're like 5 bucks.



Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment