Thursday, January 19, 2012

Car stereo?

I want to buy an amplifier for my car. What out there are good brands besides from sony, boss, alpine, bazooka, jbl,. I know some brand like pyramid, lanzar, pyle, etc. are these brnad good. can anyone tell me what other brand that are good that has the quality and cheaper price.Car stereo?
As long as you stay away from boss, pyramid, lanzar, pyle and audiobahn, you will be fine.



If you are looking for more bang for your buck, JBL, powerbass, and elemental designs.Car stereo?
I use Lightning Audio which is Rockford Fosgate "Cheap Brand".......



I use it to power my front speakers and my Sub (I have a hatchback)



I'm not obsessed with car audio, So I don't need the best amps !!!



Website (for lightning audio):

www.lightningaudio.com/home



Good Luck!Car stereo?
theres a good ship brand and sell in wallmart plays mp3 got usb port sd card slot for 89 dlls the brand is vr3

No comments:

Post a Comment