Thursday, January 19, 2012

If I have an aftermarket car stereo, do I need to get a vehicle wiring harness for a new one?

I already have an aftermarket (Pioneer) car stereo in my Jeep with a vehicle-specific wiring harness. I am getting a new car stereo (Alpine) and need to know if I need to get another wiring harness with the new Alpine stereo, or can I just use my existing one?



Thanks all in advance!If I have an aftermarket car stereo, do I need to get a vehicle wiring harness for a new one?
aftermarket radios already come with a wiring harness to plug into their radio, so all you need to do is snip of the one connected to your pioneer and connect the alpine wires to the current wiring harness.If I have an aftermarket car stereo, do I need to get a vehicle wiring harness for a new one?
you sure do, the Alpine stereo have different wiring harness than pioneer. that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment