Monday, January 23, 2012

What would I buy to be able to play my Zune through my car stereo?

I got a new car a couple of months a go. It's a 2005 Scion xA. I want to play my Zune through the stereo but I don't know what to buy. My car doesn't have an AUX output but it does have a cigarette lighter. I don't want to buy the FM Transmitter because I heard it sucks.What would I buy to be able to play my Zune through my car stereo?
Yes, wireless fm modulators can sound horrible! There are hard wire versions of fm modulators that can actually sound really good however, but professional installation would be highly recommended. Basically, the installer would remove your radio, disconnect your fm antenna, plug it in to your modulator, then plug it back into yor car's radio. There are also companies that make a digital interface that plug in through the factory sat radio port on the back of stock radio. Just type '2005 scion oem auxiliary input adapter' into a search engine and you will get several results. Also, have you considered changing the radio in your car to one that has a built in auxiliary input? After parts and labor, you probably won't be looking at anymore than $200 or more based on what radio you choose.

JoeyWhat would I buy to be able to play my Zune through my car stereo?
yes there is away to input audio, your radio needs to have a aux or disc or cd button

you will press it twice to enter the aux mode you need this interface good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment