Thursday, January 19, 2012

Car stereo?

i hav a boss mp3 car stereo...when i play a cd/mp3 for a while..my stereo switches to FM automatically and ejects the cd...i dnt know wat d problem..i insert another disc it does the same after a few while..help meCar stereo?
Boss audio isnt very trust worthy in my books. i know ppl who had Boss products but soon changed it out. Here is a review of a cd player that a costumer bought. Apparently you guys had similar problems .



----Mark Rudy From Bellflower, CA

I try not to let a bad experience spoil my review but what can I say... it doesnt read ID tags for mp3s, the first unit (I had to send it back because it wouldnt read ANY cd) was a disappointment and its replacement didnt win my confidence. It reads the cds now but not very well. sound VOLUME is less than my car's stock am/fm/cassette player and it wasnt even 50 watts. Lacking in many ways IMO, stay away and buy something else------



Read it and weep



Sell that thing to someone you dont know so you wont feel bad afterwards and get a pioneer deck or at least read reviews from many places on any new deck you get

No comments:

Post a Comment