Monday, January 23, 2012

Why does my Car Stereo shut off when the Aux In is connected?

Every time I connect something to my Car Stereo via Aux In the car stereo shuts off when I turn the volume up. The volume does not effect the stereo to shut off when I play a CD or the Radio. Why is this?Why does my Car Stereo shut off when the Aux In is connected?
It may be that however you have this auxiliary device set up, too much electric discharge is occurring that is forcing the stereo head to shut off to prevent damage. Unfortunately, if this is the case, there arnt a whole lot of things you can do to fix it. Try connecting a discharge cable (just a standard conducting wire) from the metal chassis of your car to a metal spot on the device. Other than that, I have no idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment