Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I install a car stereo in a 1993 Volkswagen jetta?

I just purchased a vr3 180 watt car stereo from walmart, how do I install this in my 93 jetta? the plug doesn't fit, and i'm not very well trained in stereo installation. thanks!How do I install a car stereo in a 1993 Volkswagen jetta?
http://www.modifiedlife.com/1993-volkswa鈥?/a>

Good luck %26amp; have fun.How do I install a car stereo in a 1993 Volkswagen jetta?
type into search box



how to splice a plug



easy cut off old plug replace it back



splice if thats all you need to do just cut off old plugs reuse them



cam even go buy new ones to fit and splice them on to wiresHow do I install a car stereo in a 1993 Volkswagen jetta?
www.crutchfield.com



Get the installation parts (and removal tools).

No comments:

Post a Comment