Monday, January 23, 2012

How to sync car stereo to steering wheel?

I just got a car and the owner before replaced the stereo with a pioneer one. I have no clue the model. It has red lights. The person never synced it to the steering wheel so I can't change the volume with it. Does anyone know how to do that? I have a 2008 Nissan versa if that matters at all.How to sync car stereo to steering wheel?
Hello.



PAC Audio makes a variety of steering wheel control adapters that work well. The first thing to look for is that the Pioneer radio you have is Steering Wheel Control Ready. This can be determined by looking in the owners manual or googling the model number.



If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me:



Chris M.

World Wide Stereo

cmulhearn@wwstereo.com

215-368-8343How to sync car stereo to steering wheel?
Go onto Crutchfield.com and enter your vehicle and stereo specs into the "Outfit my Car" section. That will tell you what adapters you need to retain steering wheel function.

No comments:

Post a Comment