Monday, January 23, 2012

How can I remove a CD from a removable car stereo panel without power?

I put my nickelback CD into a friend's stereo when we went to the mall. I forgot it was in there and left without getting it back, problem is that she had a wreck the next day. The car is totaled and I kind of really need the CD back. Is there a way to get it out of the panel without power because there is no available power source..How can I remove a CD from a removable car stereo panel without power?
far as I know the pin is on the side of the radio so it has to be removed. or temporarily set it back on.
You would need to take the head unit out and take the cover plate off and you should be able to get to it that way...How can I remove a CD from a removable car stereo panel without power?
buy a new CD?
as far as i know you would have to power up the radio and hit the eject button. thats a real sucky story though lol what are the chancesHow can I remove a CD from a removable car stereo panel without power?
You can pull out the deck and ground the black wire, then twist the yellow and red wires together and connect them to a positive 12v source. You can just touch both of them to a car battery. Black=negative, yellow/red=positive. That'll power it on and you can eject the disc without taking it apart, and then won't have to worry about potentially messing something up should you friend choose to reuse or sell the deck
  • window tint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment