Monday, January 23, 2012

What do I need to install satellite radio to my satellite radio ready car stereo?

I bought a satellite ready stereo system for my car (2007 Jetta). I heard that I have to buy an XM or Sirius Satellite Tuner. Is this true? If so, how and where?What do I need to install satellite radio to my satellite radio ready car stereo?
You also have to subscribe to XM or Sirius satellite radio services.What do I need to install satellite radio to my satellite radio ready car stereo?
If the car has a SAT button on it it means that it is satellite capable (Has an input plug in the stereo). What is needed is a wiring harness (plugs into the back of the radio to the receiver. The receiver (to get the signal) and an antenna... Factory parts with installation approx. $500.00

No comments:

Post a Comment