Monday, January 23, 2012

How do I enter the code on my philips car stereo?

After recently having some work done on our car we no longer have use of the stereo. I've found the code but I can't figure out how to enter it? Please help, I need in car entertainment! It' s a Renault Scenic by the way.How do I enter the code on my philips car stereo?
can only help a bit ; possibly; 4 digit code ,-

if you have 4 preset type keys on stereo , then the first key needs to be pressed as many times as first number of code , and so on .

taking the whole unit out , and placing in freezer overnight is prob not rec. but used to work !How do I enter the code on my philips car stereo?
check the car's hand book as it will be in there, if not then a trip to a Renault dealer is on the cardsHow do I enter the code on my philips car stereo?
Ring your Renault dealer and give them your vin number and they will help you out,Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment