Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is the best mini stereo cable(cable from ipod to car stereo) availabe?

I am hooking up my ipod to my car stereo. I would like to know which cable has the best audio quality.What is the best mini stereo cable(cable from ipod to car stereo) availabe?
is this a 1970 pinto ?????????????What is the best mini stereo cable(cable from ipod to car stereo) availabe?
i would need to know the details, are you going to hook it up through the headphone jack using a cable like this?

http://www.monoprice.com/products/produc鈥?/a>

or are you interested in being able to control the ipod through your car radio? in that case I will need to know your stereo model, brand, and year



anything with gold plated ends has the best audio quality
  • used car values
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment