Saturday, January 14, 2012

I tried to install a car stereo myself and now my back lights and my dashboard lights arent working?

I tried to install my own car stereo, bad mistake :(

Now my backlights dont work, the brake lights does and my main front light works, but my dashboards lights dont. Im not sure if I unlugged something or what. Any advice?I tried to install a car stereo myself and now my back lights and my dashboard lights arent working?
you blew a fuse look in the fuse box and change the bad one it should be labeled as wellI tried to install a car stereo myself and now my back lights and my dashboard lights arent working?
Many cars have the tail lights, front marker lights (the yellow ones) and the dashboard on the same fuse. Check your fuses. If you replace a fuse and it blows immediately you have caused a short in the wiring. You may want to seek professional assistance.I tried to install a car stereo myself and now my back lights and my dashboard lights arent working?
Nope you have just blown a fuse mate.



Mine does that all the time.



I get no taillights or reverse lights and no dash lights and its always the fuse.



so you have not unplugged anything you have just touched wires!!

No comments:

Post a Comment